Discover a career in education that truly makes a difference. We are a distinguished institution dedicated to providing personalised educational services for children with unique neurodiverse needs. Our heart lies in our belief that every child, regardless of their challenges – whether autism, ADHD, trauma, adoption-related issues, Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) concerns or otherwise – has a distinct, shining potential waiting to be unearthed.
Situated in Hatfield Peverel, Essex, we operate through a Specialist Centre, an Outreach Centre, and our far-reaching Outreach Service. We extend our support beyond conventional classrooms, reaching out to children in their home environments or community settings.
Who We Seek
We’re scouting for passionate, committed, and fully qualified educators, eager to leave indelible imprints in the lives of our precious students. As a part of our diverse team, you’ll be an empathetic communicator, fostering meaningful connections with both students and their families, while comprehending and embracing their unique circumstances.
The Attributes We Admire
We highly value educators who:
- Place children’s needs and aspirations at the heart of their practice
- Demonstrate exceptional teaching prowess, with proficiency across Key Stage 2, 3, and 4
- Exhibit outstanding interpersonal skills, creating a welcoming and safe environment
- Champion the power of teamwork, in the pursuit of common goals
- Are relentless in advocating and fostering achievement for all children
- Welcome innovation and fresh approaches to teaching
- Bring forth knowledge or experience in Trauma Perceptive Practice (TPP)
- Possess a background in Special Educational Needs (SEN) or SEMH
Step into Our World
We’re looking for the educator who is not just passionate, but relentless in their pursuit of uplifting students grappling with SEMH difficulties. If you have a good dose of humour, resilience, and approachability, you’re already a perfect fit!
Please be aware that due to the location of our Specialist and Outreach Centres in Hatfield Peverel and the nature of our broader Outreach Services, a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle are necessary as there are no public transport links.
If you feel the fire within to redefine educational boundaries and aspire to be part of a nurturing, collaborative team, we enthusiastically invite you to step forward. Apply via our online application form, and let’s explore the potential of you becoming a part of our inclusive and supportive educational family.